Follow the Abyssal Verse!

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Telling myself

I instantly froze, realizing that this might be it. We never knew how long the power would last. Heck, we didn't even know how we even got here!

I waited for what seemed like hours. The lights finally came back on.

I wished that they hadn't.

There was the vision, in her 'fate' form. I should say forms. Three hideous hags where staring at me, each holding a long bronze sword. They looked at me, and said in unison, "Here we are now. You must try to kill us. If you don't come three days time, you will die." That was certainly something I expected, up there with me spontaneously combusting and meeting a thing that is legend, one of which has already happened. Lets hope that they both won't come true.

"So... you want me to kill you?" I asked

"No... you actually can't kill us. Just try to kill us like you would kill another human being. We will play fair," the voices said again. "You have three days, Lorne. Three Days."

No comments:

Post a Comment