Follow the Abyssal Verse!

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Telling the Fears

I stared at my friends for a while. I realized that Joey wasn't there. He could either be the one who caused this, or he escaped. That's when I heard the voice.

"Lorne."

"Who's there?" I replied, trying to sound brave. It probably came out like, "I don't want to die! Don't kill me!"

"You don't want to know who I am. I will tell you anyways. It is... inevitable..." The thing laughed, a deep laugh, then it sort of turned into a light, carefree laugh.

"What you see on the ground is your fate." The now-feminine voice said to me.

"Who are you?"

"Yes, people call me the fates. That is not entirely inaccurate, as I can split into three forms at once. Your ancestors referred to me as-"

"The vision..." I replied, awestruck. I remember seeing the runes on the side of the Tunnel of Genealogy. "So it's true? You exist, and others like you exist?"

"Well, of course, stupid boy."

"Well then why-" At this point, the vision disapears, and I am left alone. That's when the lights go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment